- This event has passed.
Business By The Book w/Holly Prescott @ KWA/HYBRID
February 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
BUSINESS BY THE BOOK with Holly Prescott @ KWA
- Class will be In PERSON in the KWA Training Room and ZOOM.
- Lunch will be provided with a 45 minute lunch break.
- This class is FREE!
In this class, you'll discover:
- The central Success Habit that leads to high level Results.
- The Seven Circles, which help to identify and prioritize your goals.
- How to build a dynamic strategy through Leads, Listings and Leverage
- How to Master time using the ONE Thing system.
- The critical connection between the ONE Thing and MREA.
What you need for class:
You will need a copy of the MREA and The One Thing. The office has copies for you to purchase if you need them.
The Business by the Book Student Guide will be emailed to all RSVPs prior to class and provided the day of class.
Holly Prescott has been with Keller Williams since 1999 and a was TeamLeader for 12 years in Flower Mound, Texas, Vail, Colorado and Asheville, NorthCarolina. In 2007 she was asked by Gary Keller to travel around the country forMillionaire Systems teaching Recruiting by the Book, an overview of the Millionaire Real Estate and how to use it in recruiting. She then stayed with KWRI beginning in 2009 to serve as Designated Trainer. Holly was a MAPS Leadership coach until 2018, has created a training program that services the Carolinas andSouth Florida regions, is currently KWU Master faculty and has ownership in 4Keller Williams offices, including KWA!