BE A BOSS! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA w/ Christy Belt Grossman
November 3 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Presented by the KW Colorado Region
An Ops Boss® thinks bigger, generates income through systems, and is an investment rather than an expense! Class for Rainmakers AND Admin!
About this event
Learn the difference between an “average assistant” and an OPS BOSS®. Take your business to the next level with ease!
From 1995-2018, Christy Belt Grossman was the Chief Operating Officer one of the first real estate teams in the country with over $1 Billion in sales, and she’s sharing the secrets of how your assistants can become Ops Bosses®. An Ops Boss® thinks bigger, generates income through systems, and is an investment rather than an expense! Join the 5,000+ who have already “gotten bossy”!
Who Should Attend?
- Rainmakers/Team Owners who want to make more money & live a better life
- Agents who have Assistants
- Agents who will be hiring Assistants in 2022 or 2023
- ALL Operations Staff (EAs, Admin, TCs, Directors of Operations, COOs, MCAs, Client Care, Listing Managers, Marketing Assistants, etc.)
- Agents & staff from all companies welcome
This class focuses on exploring business success from the Executive Assistant’s and operations staff’s point of view. Unlike other classes, it’s taught by someone who has performed in the role at a HIGH level. This is not a basic “how to/checklists” class, but rather a higher-minded class meant to expand your horizons, empower you & create a new possible. RAINMAKERS – Come WITH your admin!
Attendees Walk Out w Tangible Results
- Ideas To Generate Income
- Ideas For Annual Goals
- An Accountability Partner
- The Start of A Growth Plan
- Ways To Leverage Numbers
- Ways To Eliminate Squirrels
- Confidence To Own Your Role
- Energy & Strategies To Conquer Chaos
- Mega Mindset
- Paths to Growth
- Ownership Mentality
- Making Failing Forward Fun
- Lots More!
Meet Christy Belt Grossman, Owner, Ops Boss® Coaching
Christy’s passion for raising the bar on the operations side of real estate was fueled by her experience as COO of The Belt Team from 1995-2018. (The Belt Team is one of the nation’s top real estate teams with over $1 Billion SOLD). This is what inspired her to found her company in 2015. She teaches and coaches around North America and has a unique passion for developing those riding shotgun in leadership positions in real estate. She also has an exclusive coaching niche for those who own small businesses.
- Owner, Ops Boss® Coaching LLC, founded 2015
- Board of Director, NARESP (National Association of Real Estate Support Professionals), 2019-2021
- Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team, 1995-2018, (Over $1 Billion Sold)
- Interviewed by Gary Keller at Mega Live 2017 & Mega Camp 2012
- Presenter/Panelist/Facilitator at KW Regional Masterminds: Greater PA, Maryland/DC, and Virginia/West VA
- Panelist/Facilitator at KW Family Reunion 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Panelist at Inman Connect New York, 2016
- Panelist at Connect on The Road DC, 2016
- Profiled by Inman News, 2015
- Listed in Stefan Swanepoel’s Technology Report, 2013, “Top 100 Klout Scores of Individuals In Real Estate”
- Panelist at Mega Tech, 2013 & 2014
- Founder & leader of the longest-running real estate Ops Mastermind worldwide
- Has trained & coached almost 5,000 to “get bossy”
- Creator of the terms “Mega EA” & Ops Boss®
- Passion For Riding Shotgun in the EA Role & Helping Others
- Registrations are 100% non-refundable.
- Registrations are not transferable to other events. (If you need a name change on a ticket, contact the event organizer)
- Registrants who do not attend, “No-shows”, will not receive a refund.
- This is a LIVE EVENT and not offered via Zoom
NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable and not transferable to other events.