Private Agent Event – Liz Reyes-Pastrana
November 5 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
The conditions the Market Center has to hold an event will be below.
You have our approval if you agree to the following:
- Everything is cleaned up and put back where it was before the event.
- All trash and debris are taken out to the dumpster.
- All tables and countertops are wiped down.
- All tables and chairs are put back where they were before the event.
- Floors are swept and clean of debris.
- Any leftover food and beverage must be removed and not stored in the fridge.
- It can not be held on a date where there is an event at the Ball Arena (formerly known as the Pepsi Center).
- It can not be held during normal business hours (Monday-Friday from 8-5).
- If anything is damaged or stolen, you will be liable.
- If you fail to clean up and restore the office back to its prior condition, we will charge your card on file a $300 cleaning fee.
Trash bags and cleaning supplies can be found in the kitchen’s supply closet and under the kitchen sink.